Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cranky to Thankful

As I sit here at my computer the temperature in my house is rising.  My air is not working properly and needed to be turned off.  Last time I looked it was 87 degrees in here.  I don't want to look again.  Here in Tulsa we have been setting records.  Staying above average for heat and below average for rain.  I'm feeling cranky.  I don't want to hear anymore about it.  I'm feeling cranky.  I want to sit in front of my fan and not move, and please don't anyone touch me.

Then I look at my girls still playing overall pretty happy.  And as I go through pictures sorting what I might still want to edit from our vacation and the time my mom was here I found these:


I'm done being cranky.  We are going outside and we are going to make the best of today.  And we are going to be thankful we have been given another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment